- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales.
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure it’s strong presence.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
Any graduate with good computer and communication skills product sales experience will have an added advantage Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close Strong business sense and industry expertise This jobs requires travelling in multiple cities. Salary - As per industries standards and No bar for right candidates.
Travel expenses & Working Employee Compensations Policy.
Job & Responsibility
Responsible for coordinating and implementing the marketing & promotion campaigns for the COMPANY. Develop all forms of marketing materials including CENTER, digital and other promotional materials with agencies in achieving the company's marketing strategy and objectives.